Wide Right

Log in

I forgot my password



Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:01 pm
Latest topics
» new forum is being used from now on
Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:44 pm by rwendt40

» Bowl Discussion Year 1
Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 am by rwendt40

» Season 2 discussion
Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:31 pm by Garwin7

» 2012 scheduling
Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:28 pm by Garwin7

» Week 15 Discussion
Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:51 pm by rwendt40

» Week 16 Discussion
Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 am by rwendt40

» Week 14 Discussion
Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:22 pm by Garwin7

» Week 13 Discussion Thread
Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 pm by rwendt40

» Week 12 Discussion Thread
Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm by willclark1997

Poll
RSS feeds

MSN 
Netvibes 



You are not connected. Please login or register

Schedules for Dynasty

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:16 pm

I see in the forum you first post that we will have to schedule 2-3 users games and a top 10 pre season. How will that work with us having our on coference schedules?

View user profile

2 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Automatik

avatar
Freshman
Freshman
Wondering the same thing, are you going to change the conferences abit or keep them the same?

View user profile

3 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Garwin7

avatar
Admin
Admin
Good question.

Most teams schedule 8-9 conf games. That leaves 3-4 non con games. I figure we are playing against the computer most of the conf games, we should try to play some humans in the others. I figure that’s why we are all here, to not just play the computer.

Before we start I will try to schedule the non-con games, at minimum 2 with other humans.

I’ll probably post a forum here about scheduling and who people want to play soon. I know Vanderbilt & Baylor will have a series.

View user profile http://www.wideright3.blogspot.com

4 re on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Automatik wrote:Wondering the same thing, are you going to change the conferences abit or keep them the same?

hopefully they are the same i hate custom schedules thats not real...hopefull we just add users where we can in schedule

View user profile

5 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Garwin7

avatar
Admin
Admin
Right now I wasn’t planning on changing up the conferences. If that is something we want to discuss, we can.

View user profile http://www.wideright3.blogspot.com

6 re on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Garwin7 wrote:Good question.

Most teams schedule 8-9 conf games. That leaves 3-4 non con games. I figure we are playing against the computer most of the conf games, we should try to play some humans in the others. I figure that’s why we are all here, to not just play the computer.

Before we start I will try to schedule the non-con games, at minimum 2 with other humans.

I’ll probably post a forum here about scheduling and who people want to play soon. I know Vanderbilt & Baylor will have a series.


ok i like this ideal

View user profile

7 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:50 pm

rwendt40

avatar
Freshman
Freshman
Yeah I'm not a big fan of doing conference changes

View user profile http://www.fanstalkingsports.com

8 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Garwin7

avatar
Admin
Admin
I was going to do a dynasty on my own with conf changes...thought this one we'd keep as is mostly.

View user profile http://www.wideright3.blogspot.com

9 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Automatik

avatar
Freshman
Freshman
Alright sounds good, like the idea of min 2 games vs Users.

And is it this year that Colorado is in the Pac-10?

View user profile

10 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:01 pm

rwendt40

avatar
Freshman
Freshman
Automatik wrote:Alright sounds good, like the idea of min 2 games vs Users.

And is it this year that Colorado is in the Pac-10?

That is correct

View user profile http://www.fanstalkingsports.com

11 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Garwin7

avatar
Admin
Admin
Yep...all the conferences are diff this year.

View user profile http://www.wideright3.blogspot.com

12 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Automatik

avatar
Freshman
Freshman
Sweet then I get atleast two user games a year(UCLA and COLO) plus the non-conf user games.

View user profile

13 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Garwin7

avatar
Admin
Admin
yea,depending on the conf schedule (which wont be editable) you'll get maybe 4 users games.

View user profile http://www.wideright3.blogspot.com

14 tcu on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 pm

will u move tcu to big east in 2nd season?

View user profile

15 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Garwin7

avatar
Admin
Admin
I can update the conferences as they are to be updated in 2012 if that's the wishes. The WAC might be a little crazy since they are adding teams like UTSA and other schools.

We can discuss 2012 when we get there.

View user profile http://www.wideright3.blogspot.com

16 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Automatik

avatar
Freshman
Freshman
NDirish8305 wrote:will u move tcu to big east in 2nd season?

Hey man I just checked Wash St schedule this year and they have San Diego St week 3.

View user profile

17 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Automatik wrote:
NDirish8305 wrote:will u move tcu to big east in 2nd season?

Hey man I just checked Wash St schedule this year and they have San Diego St week 3.

well i see you in week 3 lol

View user profile

18 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 am

Can we put temple in the big east or just replace them with villy because hate the mac seclude where some teams play one less game than the other because it has 13 teams.

View user profile

19 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:43 am

da4th0586


Freshman
Freshman
Unstopableblaze wrote:Can we put temple in the big east or just replace them with villy because hate the mac seclude where some teams play one less game than the other because it has 13 teams.


I think the whole idea is to earn an invite to the BCS confrence i dont like the idea of altering the confrences until invitations are passed out. Thats just me tho.

View user profile

20 Re: Schedules for Dynasty on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 pm

da4th0586 wrote:
Unstopableblaze wrote:Can we put temple in the big east or just replace them with villy because hate the mac seclude where some teams play one less game than the other because it has 13 teams.


I think the whole idea is to earn an invite to the BCS confrence i dont like the idea of altering the confrences until invitations are passed out. Thats just me tho.

i agree w/u i dnt like conf changes also

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Similar topics

-

» Chess Training!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum