Wide Right
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wide Right

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 86 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:26 am
Latest topics
» new forum is being used from now on
What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:44 pm by rwendt40

» Bowl Discussion Year 1
What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 am by rwendt40

» Season 2 discussion
What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:31 pm by Garwin7

» 2012 scheduling
What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:28 pm by Garwin7

» Week 15 Discussion
What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:51 pm by rwendt40

» Week 16 Discussion
What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 am by rwendt40

» Week 14 Discussion
What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:22 pm by Garwin7

» Week 13 Discussion Thread
What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 pm by rwendt40

» Week 12 Discussion Thread
What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm by willclark1997

Poll
RSS feeds

MSN 
Netvibes 

You are not connected. Please login or register

What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years?

+3
Automatik
Garwin7
NDirish8305
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NDirish8305

NDirish8305
Starter
Starter

Since I will be at San Diego St. hopefully i would get a chance to take over usc. that a be weird facing my fav team every year notre dame but usc would be cool to coach.

Garwin7

Garwin7
Admin
Admin

Always would be looking for Iowa.

In the Big XII already with Baylor I'd prob stear out of conf, though A&M would be on the radar.

Maybe LSU?

http://www.wideright3.blogspot.com

Automatik

Automatik
Freshman
Freshman

Boise St, but if i stayed in the region maybe Oregon ST.

da4th0586

Freshman
Freshman

Garwin7 wrote:Always would be looking for Iowa.

In the Big XII already with Baylor I'd prob stear out of conf, though A&M would be on the radar.

Maybe LSU?

I guess I have to b sure and do well. I def want to take over at LSU. Will we have to start as coordinators or will we all go straight to being head coach

5What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? Empty re Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:28 pm

NDirish8305

NDirish8305
Starter
Starter

I wouldnt mind taking the miami job either...i thought only on online dyn you can be only be a head coach but i may be wrong.....

rwendt40

rwendt40
Freshman
Freshman

Being at Vanderbilt I'd hope I'd get a shot at a fellow SEC school......or maybe build them up enough I don't want to leave (that could happen too)

http://www.fanstalkingsports.com

7What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? Empty reply Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:41 pm

NDirish8305

NDirish8305
Starter
Starter

rwendt40 wrote:Being at Vanderbilt I'd hope I'd get a shot at a fellow SEC school......or maybe build them up enough I don't want to leave (that could happen too)

if i build up my school were i was bringing recruits in yearly. i would stay and just move to pac 12 or sumthn

julio8fan85

julio8fan85
Freshman
Freshman

Alabama would be the dream job for me...depends who offers tho and how I'm doing at Southern Miss after 3 seasons.

9What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? Empty re Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:28 am

NDirish8305

NDirish8305
Starter
Starter

alabama would be a great team to take over....i like sec play

xwkdclwnx

Freshman
Freshman

Yea but we shouldnt be able to jump straight to 6* schools. We should be able to jump to 4* , 5* are a maybe, and go from there.

That being said ill probably jump to a school a little bit better than Hawaii and go from there.

11What team are you looking forward to taking over after 3 years? Empty re Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:13 pm

NDirish8305

NDirish8305
Starter
Starter

xwkdclwnx wrote:Yea but we shouldnt be able to jump straight to 6* schools. We should be able to jump to 4* , 5* are a maybe, and go from there.

That being said ill probably jump to a school a little bit better than Hawaii and go from there.

i feel u bro we just waiting for tha comiss to lay down the finishing rules....havent heard from him in a while

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum