Wide Right
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wide Right

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 86 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:26 am
Latest topics
» new forum is being used from now on
changing sliders EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:44 pm by rwendt40

» Bowl Discussion Year 1
changing sliders EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 am by rwendt40

» Season 2 discussion
changing sliders EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:31 pm by Garwin7

» 2012 scheduling
changing sliders EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:28 pm by Garwin7

» Week 15 Discussion
changing sliders EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:51 pm by rwendt40

» Week 16 Discussion
changing sliders EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 am by rwendt40

» Week 14 Discussion
changing sliders EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:22 pm by Garwin7

» Week 13 Discussion Thread
changing sliders EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 pm by rwendt40

» Week 12 Discussion Thread
changing sliders EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm by willclark1997

Poll
RSS feeds

MSN 
Netvibes 

You are not connected. Please login or register

changing sliders

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1changing sliders Empty changing sliders Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:38 am

Unstopableblaze

Freshman
Freshman

I would like to know if we are going to change the sliders. If you need some sliders sets there are alot here http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/

2changing sliders Empty Re: changing sliders Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:34 am

NDirish8305

NDirish8305
Starter
Starter

Unstopableblaze wrote:I would like to know if we are going to change the sliders. If you need some sliders sets there are alot here http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/

i was wondering that too i always see people talkn about it...are sliders just for changing the speed of game...i dnt really see what they for

Last edited by NDirish8305 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

3changing sliders Empty Re: changing sliders Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:47 am

xwkdclwnx

Freshman
Freshman

Can we get accoustomed to the game before we start changing the sliders. This game is completely different than last years and there hasnt been enough time to put serious time into perfecting sliders.

Heres an idea - Lets start going, and we work as a team to build our own sliders. Meaning, Game 1 we report any issues with the way the CPU reacts to different siuations, or if certain aspects need to be toned down just a tad for users to help the CPU out realistically. My first and only suggestion ATM is User Run Blocking - 5, and CPU Rush Defense +5, because on practice, Hawaii's OL of pancaking everyone with I run up the middle, which isnt realistic when the defense has 7 in the box against 6 blockers.

Special Teams is the first thing to look at tweaking.

4changing sliders Empty Re: changing sliders Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 am

NDirish8305

NDirish8305
Starter
Starter

xwkdclwnx wrote:Can we get accoustomed to the game before we start changing the sliders. This game is completely different than last years and there hasnt been enough time to put serious time into perfecting sliders.

Heres an idea - Lets start going, and we work as a team to build our own sliders. Meaning, Game 1 we report any issues with the way the CPU reacts to different siuations, or if certain aspects need to be toned down just a tad for users to help the CPU out realistically. My first and only suggestion ATM is User Run Blocking - 5, and CPU Rush Defense +5, because on practice, Hawaii's OL of pancaking everyone with I run up the middle, which isnt realistic when the defense has 7 in the box against 6 blockers.

Special Teams is the first thing to look at tweaking.

i agree because its no way a o line can knock down a whole d line...are there sliders for user picks cuz i be dropping interceptions with no 1 around me

5changing sliders Empty Re: changing sliders Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 am

jmm07g

jmm07g
Freshman
Freshman

from what little ive played ive noticed the cpu pass rush is way too good/the user pass block is way too bad...every dropback results in me running for my life 2 seconds after the snap.

and special teams players are way too good as usual

6changing sliders Empty Re: changing sliders Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Unstopableblaze

Freshman
Freshman

someone try these out and see how you like them
Options
Difficulty- All-American
Quarter Length-8min
Game Speed- Slow or Normal
Speed Threshold- 30-35 (Updated from 25-30, feels better)

Slider Changes are in bold

Penalties
Offside: 100
False Start: 95
Holding: 53
Facemask: 58
Offensive PI: 100
Defensive PI: 100
KR/PR Interference: 100
Clipping: 54
Intentional Grounding: 100
Roughing the Passer: 51
Roughing the Kicker: 100

Sliders (User/CPU)

Offense
QBA- 30/35
Pass BLK- 60/60
WR Catch- 55/50
RBA- 60/75
Run Block- 50/60

Defense
Pass Coverage- 35/50
Pass Rush- 40/40
Int- 40/45
Run Defense- 5/70
Tkl- 55/40

Special Teams
FG Power- 50/55
FGA- 35/40
Punt Power- 45/50
Punt ACC- 30/55
Kick Off Power- 45/50

Auto Subs- I am going start off using Playmaker's auto-subs settings (Playmakers Slow Speed Varsity Level Custom Skill Sliders) for NCAA 11. I doubt much will have changed in regards to fatigue. However, if there is a problem, these will be edited and fixed.

OFFENSE
QB OUT-65
QB IN-70
RB OUT-80
RB IN-85
WR OUT-80
WR IN-85
FB/TE OUT-80
FB/TE IN-85
OL OUT-65
OL IN-70

DEFENSE
DT OUT-80
DT IN-85
DE OUT-80
DE IN-85
LB OUT-80
LB IN-85
CB OUT-70
CB IN-85
S OUT-80
S IN-85

7changing sliders Empty Re: changing sliders Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:58 am

xwkdclwnx

Freshman
Freshman

Mixing Varsity Sliders with AA is the quickest way to ruin the game. Trust me, I was in a dynasty and we tried them last year.

I saying the best way is to go about it the first year and work together to change the sliders based on us. Not every slider set is meant for certain skill levels or prestiges.

With the Pass Blocking, your dropping back past the pocket, EA has changed the AI this year to let blocks up when you start scrambling or doing a 20 step drop back. Break your old habits, stay in the pocket, and I guarantee youll see yourself getting sacked less. I love that they did this because its realistic. If your consistently running out of the pocket, of course the D line is gonna break off of tackles and come after you. The main reason i play with QB contain on aggressive, to combat scramblers.

8changing sliders Empty Re: changing sliders Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 am

Unstopableblaze

Freshman
Freshman

xwkdclwnx wrote:Mixing Varsity Sliders with AA is the quickest way to ruin the game. Trust me, I was in a dynasty and we tried them last year.

I saying the best way is to go about it the first year and work together to change the sliders based on us. Not every slider set is meant for certain skill levels or prestiges.

With the Pass Blocking, your dropping back past the pocket, EA has changed the AI this year to let blocks up when you start scrambling or doing a 20 step drop back. Break your old habits, stay in the pocket, and I guarantee youll see yourself getting sacked less. I love that they did this because its realistic. If your consistently running out of the pocket, of course the D line is gonna break off of tackles and come after you. The main reason i play with QB contain on aggressive, to combat scramblers.
? who said anything about doing that

9changing sliders Empty Re: changing sliders Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 am

NDirish8305

NDirish8305
Starter
Starter

just by playing the game it seem realistic just goin by exp. playn college ball. i would say just a few tweaks here and there need to be fixed. one thing i notice outside our convo but on other sites. i notice the way users complaining what need to be fix its really the way u play and design how you strategize ur plays. for instance i do agree the o line and dline need to be fix to certain degree but one will dominate and thats how the game is design to feel that you dominate who u line across, but a qb have quick drop 3 or 7 and then step up and release not 20 drop back or drop back out of pocket then you calling for a sack lol...i played de and if qb get close to that tackle box he gne get sacked r pressured. but penalties i can see need to be changed i honestly never played with sliders but if we come up with what wrk best for our dyn we should be great

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum